Tag Games create games for the biggest gaming platforms on the planet – mobile, handheld and online. With a global reach of over 4 billion people you can't afford to ignore them if gaming is on your radar.
- Created on Wednesday, 08 April 2015 12:24
D3 was a real success and we would like to thank everyone who attended for making it such a great event.
Last Friday, Dundee’s game industry gathered together in Brae’s function suite to share stories, network and to have a laugh over free beers sponsored by Tag Games.
We were pretty overwhelmed by the turn out. This was the first D3 event and it sold out in a matter of days.
With Dundee being widely recognised as a hub for the Scottish gaming industry, it’s clear to see the importance of a networking event such as this. Needless to say, we saw many familiar faces, and we also had the pleasure of meeting a lot of new people.
we would like to see the future of D3 grow and evolve with other support and sponsorship.
If you’d like to be involved with the next D3, please get in touch with email@example.com
- Created on Friday, 03 April 2015 09:24
Role: Office Administrator
Dundee, United Kingdom
Tag Games wants you!
At Tag Games we design and create innovative games for mobile devices. The biggest growing section of the games market. We are looking for a passionate and dedicated person to join the team.
About the role:The Office Administrator will organise and supervise many of the key administrative activities that facilitate the management of our talented team and ensure the smooth running of the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, growing company working on globally known game products. If you have an eye for detail, strong organisational and communication skills, are hardworking with a sparkling personality then apply now to take on the next challenge in your career!
Main Tasks & Accountabilities:
- overseeing the recruitment process, including induction;
- assisting with staff appraisals;
- implementing and promoting our equality and diversity policy;
- responding to staff enquires;
- reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
- Reviewing and maintaining HR records;
- organising day to day office administration;
- assisting senior management with administration tasks;
- organising travel bookings;
- supporting the quality assurance team;
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication skills;
- Confident user of Microsoft/Google Office software packages;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Previous admin or HR experience an advantage
- Approachable and personable
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
Send your covering letter, CV and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies).
- Created on Friday, 27 March 2015 11:41
We’ve been busy recruiting more seriously talented individuals as part of our current expansion plans. Here we are pleased to share our five newest members of staff.
We still have a number of jobs available for immediate start, find out more here.