about the role
We currently require a Tools Programmer on a short-term contract, based either in-house or offsite. The successful applicant will work with our art and design teams, helping build tools to aid the development process of an upcoming game.
- Build and develop tools to aid the workflow of the team.
- Deliver stable and reliable tools.
- Deliver high quality code.
- Work with the team to design intuitive GUI for tools developed.
experience and requirements
- Must have worked with or created tools for Unity Engine.
- 2+ years’ experience with programming in C#.
- Knowledge of 3D Maths.
- Experience with 2D or 3D packages and application frameworks.
- An understanding of how existing tools are used in industry.
- Experience with real-time 3D graphics techniques (OpenGL or DirectX).
- Familiarity and expertise in developing art asset pipeline.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python/Lua).
- A good understanding of concurrency.
- A good understanding of UI design.
For more information about this role or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies).