Quality Assurance Tester
About the Role
We currently have two openings for Quality Assurance Testers initially on a 3 month contract, this is an excellent opportunity with a fast growing games company.
The Quality Assurance Testers will be report directly to the QA Lead. You will also work closely with the development team to ensure our games meet the highest level of quality, stability and performance.
- Test builds on a variety of mobile platforms.
- Carry out exploratory testing & bug regression.
- Clearly communicate the health of the software to the team through status reports and daily stand ups.
- Work closely with the development team.
- Ad hoc testing.
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of bug tracking software.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Ability to work as part of a team & self-motivated when working on your own.
- Attention to detail.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Mobile game testing experience would be an added benefit.
- Experience with bug tracking software
- Knowledge of full development cycle.
- Passion for quality assurance.
For further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org