About the role
Leading the development team you’ll be bringing fun, accessible and ground-breaking social and mobile games to millions of players around the world, so you’ll need a clear view of the social and mobile games market and where it’s going.
The Producer will be using a range of experience, leadership and passion to steer a product from conception to completion. Owning and maintaining the product backlog and client relationship they will be working with our in house analytics teams to identify and improve key KPIs to improve our titles. Producing quality software on time and on budget with available resources is difficult and will require you to have excellent planning, communication and problem solving skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company on global titles. If you are sharp-minded, passionate about making great games and ready to take on the next challenge in your Production career, then apply now!
- Work with the internal development teams to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with team members and clients to ensure all needs, requirements and expectations are met.
- Feature planning and management of update schedules.
- Reporting to senior staff regarding project status.
- Deliver builds and reports to clients.
- Create and maintain product backlogs.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The ability to demonstrate leadership and communication skills within creative teams.
- Knowledge of the mobile market, handset limitations and player expectations.
- Knowledge of Agile development methods an advantage (SCRUM).
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Great communicator.
- Expert with office software packages.
- Knowledge of current trends in mobile games.
- Developed games from conception to completion.
- Previous production experience an requirement.
- Knowledge of key KPIs and their impact on games.
- Jira mastery an advantage.
key Personal Attributes
- Approachable and personable.
- A passion for playing and creating videogames.
- Attention to detail.
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative.
Send your covering letter, CV and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies).